Thursday, August 28, 2008

Still Fresh - The Beginning

Well, we've been going strong, is that a good word, strong? It's been eight months and the time that I've spent with Justin has been great. I call and see him when it's most convenient for me. Now my other 'Friend', is starting to bug me. Not because I have fresh meat, Ha Ha. It's because all of a sudden, he wants me to change my game. It's been clear from the start what the situation is. When my interest started to wonder, I did the right thing, I told him. Now he's starting to say that I'm 'where he wants to be'. It's not like that for me. I don't want to be someone's stepmother. I have enough being an aunt and godmother. Who wants to have to deal with a baby mama? The amount of publicity if he did get divorced would be overwhelming. Did I mention that 'Friend', was a multi-millionaire. Not new money but money that has been around for years. He's also a congressman. Yes, some women would say that he's a Good Catch. That's not for me. Yes, he's white and I'm black. I love the way our bodies entwine when we're in bed. I love the way he accepts me for me. Spoiled and independent. I just don't love him. I've turned down his penthouses, cars and monetary gifts. I don't gold dig. I just had drama. I don't need anything from anyone. When I want to treat I treat. However, I'm not stupid. When the new lines of Prada and Fendi come in, he makes sure that I'm sitting in the front row. Yes, I wear nothing but the top designers. I look like I've stepped out of the pages of Vogue and In Style and I love it!
It's 2am and Justin just left. I'm tired. We went for a corny horse and carriage ride. I'm not up for that type of stuff but it's what he wanted. Lunch at Suzi's Kitchen and then we hit up the J&R Musicfest. It was good seeing Ashanti and Joe perform. I love summer music festivals. We went back to my place, where I ran us a hot bath while he fixed my favorite, Irish Bailey's Caramel Creme' Mudslide. I always allow him to get into the tub first then when I get in I'm sitting directly in his lap. That's normally how the love making kicks off. My tub is a whirlpool jacuzzi that can sit three. It doesn't matter to me because when I'm not alone the lap is where I sit. My spot is on my neck. Touch it in the right spot and not only do I jump from tingles but I get hot inside. Justin loves the way I can hold my head under water for an extended amount of time. They say that giving birth under water is a ultimate experience. What they don't say is that making love in the water is an ultimate high. Feeling the water rush over my body as I cum is the best.
Justin lifted me out of the tub after a hour of lovemaking my skin was starting to wrinkle. He wrapped me in my B. Smith towel and carried me to my bed. He took the Carol Daughter's Love Butter that I had warming on my warmer and poured some in his hand. He slowly and gently rubbed it over body, starting with my feet. He worked his way up until he got to my v-spot. Once he was there he stopped and bent his head to my opening. He sucked, licked and bit me until I was about to reach my peak, again. Once, he knew this he continued to oil and massage my body. He likes having the control. Sometimes, it's worth it. Although, I like living alone, I like for the man I'm with to know he's a man. I won't serve him, he can go home to his wife for that but I will let him take control. Take control he did! I can't remember the last time I came and came. Multiple orgasms! My body was so tired by the time I walked him to the door. I buzzed the doorman to let him know that my company was on his way down. I almost had to crawl back to my bed. My Oversized couch with my mink throw was looking damn good. I made it back to my bed where I just fell onto it. Justin is staying in Jersey City. So he had a little ride across the bridge. I'm taking tomorrow morning off and I'm going to meet him for breakfast at The Marriott Marquise Hotel. I really need my sleep.

No comments: