Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Diary - The Beginning

When we were outside, we made arrangements to get together on Sunday. I hugged and kissed them both. Getting into the car, I again realized the time and how tired I was. When I took my Sidekick out of my bag, I saw that I had 4 messages from Justin. The first message talked about how he missed me. The second message stated that he would wait for me to call back. The third message said that he had to come to the NY for business tomorrow. The fourth message said that he wanted to see me tomorrow afternoon. I thought it was perfect. I could go over listings with Frank in the morning, go to work and then meet with Justin, afterwards.

When we pulled up to my condo building, my driver helped me out of the car. He insisted on walking me to the elevator and making sure that I got on safely. I didn’t argue because I still didn’t know Frank’s wife incarceration status and Friend told me that whoever had been stalking me was still out there. I thanked him for everything, told him what time I needed him for tomorrow and got on the elevator. I was happy to be home. I did think that because of everything that was going on, maybe I needed to put my condo on the market and find something else. I would discuss it with Friend tomorrow before making a decision. The elevator stopped on my floor and I stepped off. It was still good to be home.

I turned the key in the door and heard a click. I turned the key again and the key broke. I then started knocking on the door. I couldn’t believe that my key had broken in the door. Frank came to the door and opened it. I showed him the part of the key that was in my hand. He rubbed his eyes and took the key. I knew that he was still sleepy. I threw my bags down and went into the kitchen. I poured Frank a glass of orange juice, then poured a shot of Ciroq in it and gave it to him. He drank it. The taste was what he needed to help wake him up. He handed the glass back to me. I sat it on the counter as he looked at the door. The frown on his face let me know he wasn’t happy with what he saw.

As he went back into his room to get something, I picked up my things to take them into my room. Even though it was late, I wasn’t tired. That surprised me. I would think that after the lovemaking from earlier, I would be drained. I unpacked my Gucci luggage so that I could sit them by the front door. I didn’t want to forget to take them back to the office. I cut the lights on in my dressing room. As I bent to put my shoes back in the Burberry Section, I realized that I hadn’t opened the bags from Sabrina. I carried them into my bedroom and went back into my dressing room. Then I realized that something didn’t smell right. I didn’t know why I hadn’t smelled it before. I started sniffing my nose and looking around.

I didn’t see where the smell was coming from. I walked back into my bedroom and the smell was in there. I looked under my bed and still didn’t see anything. I made a mental note to call the building superintendent later this morning. I opened one of the Saks bag and there was a hoe in it. I didn’t understand what was going on but I opened the next bag and there was a butcher’s knife in it. I didn’t take it out; I didn’t want to touch it. That didn’t stop me from looking in the other bags. The bags contained strands of black hair, a dress that appeared to be ripped and a box. I took the box out of the bag and opened it. Inside of the box was something covered by tissue paper, the smell was horrible. I opened the tissue paper and screamed. Frank came running into my bedroom. I was already in my bathroom throwing up. Between the box and the smell, I felt sick to my stomach. Frank came into the bathroom and pulled my hair back. I was still on the floor with my head over the toilet. Frank asked me what was wrong. I just pointed to my bedroom, as I continued to throw up. Frank went back into my bedroom. The next thing I heard was him scream, “What the hell!” Then he started a string of cussing. I stood up and flushed the toilet. Frank was right by my side. He wet a washcloth and then started wiping my mouth. I held my hair back and allowed him. Frank asked me when had I received the package. I told him that it had come last night or because it was now a new day, the night before. I told him how when we came upstairs after the fight, the bags were in my room. I thought Sabrina had left them and he had forgotten to tell me. He said that he never saw the bags or Sabrina. I explained to him that they were on my bed and I just moved them into my dressing room. Once, he felt I was okay; he went back into my bedroom. I started brushing my teeth as I heard him call 911. Then he called the building security. He was screaming at them. When I finished I walked back into my bedroom. He was stripping my bed and had already opened the windows. I smiled because Frank always knew what I liked. The smell made me throw up again. I didn’t make it back into the bathroom, now there was vomit all over my hardwood floors. Frank came to me and started lifting my dress over my head. He reached in the back of me, unsnapped my bra and then pulled my panties down. I lifted my legs to step out of my panties. He then lifted me and carried me into my bathroom. He sat me on the toilet while he reached in my shower and turned the hot water on. He told me to get in the shower and relax. He said that the police and security would be here any minute now. Frank instructed me to put on the loungewear that he would sit on my ottoman in my bathroom. Then after I got dressed to come into the living room. He would clean up the mess, change my sheets and I wouldn’t have to do anything. I would have kissed him, if I didn’t smell or taste like vomit.

No comments: