Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Beginning - My Diary

Frank believed that because of all the spectators, it would be better for me to go to my condo. I was more than fine with that. I wanted to look in the mirror and see if I had any bruises. We rode the security elevator to my place. Once we stepped off the elevator, Frank opened the door. I was really drained of all emotion at this point. I told him that I wanted to take a shower, eat something and then go to bed. He said that before I could shower I needed to talk to the police. He explained to me what kind of questions they would ask. He said that it would be a lot easier because he was a witness and the building had security cameras. He warned me that the only issue they may have with me, is the fact that I ran back to her and started whipping on her ass. It was at that point, I realized how confusing this had to be for him. I know that I didn’t facilitate this drama but I’m sure he felt if he hadn’t started coming back around, none of this would have transpired. Oh, well what’s a person to do I thought as I rose to go into the bathroom to wash my hands. I didn’t think it would be an issue to at least wash my hands. I knew that she wasn’t dead, so they didn’t need her DNA from under my nails. As I looked in the mirror, I saw a couple of red marks. I was glad that I didn’t have any scratches, though. I had 3 house settlements scheduled for tomorrow. I also, had to do a personnel written warning with one of my real estate agents. He hadn’t been coming in and following through with any of his open houses. I can never understand people who aren’t aggressive in the business. When you have a profession where the wares, damn near sell themselves, it is crazy not to work. After drying my hands off on my Ralph Lauren towel, I went back into the livingroom. Frank was on the security phone, telling someone to come on up.

Frank hung up the phone and walked over to me. Before sitting beside me on the couch, he bent to kiss me. As I felt his lips brush mine, my vagina started to throb. I stood up and pulled him real close. I could feel his penis start to rise as he held me tight. His tongue was wrestling with mine. I could taste the sweetness of his breathe as we continued to kiss. I started to grind myself against him. He leaned in closer to me. I reached down to feel him through his pants. He moaned. I moved one of his hands from around my waist to my breast. He started squeezing them as we started moaning together. I wanted him, right there and right now. The doorbell rang. Frank went to pull away from me. I pulled him closer and squeezed his penis tighter. He arched his back as I knew that he wanted me more than anything.

The doorbell rang, again. This time they also knocked very hard. I pulled away from Frank, quite reluctantly. I wanted to stay in his arms. I actually wanted to make love. My lovemaking desire was partially because I wanted to fuck away all my frustrations from earlier today. The other part of me wanted to fuck the hell out of Frank to get back at his wife.

Frank readjusted his pants as he went to open the door. When he answered the door, two of the biggest burliest looking police officers walked in. Seeing them, I busted out in laughter. The two of them looked at each other, then looked at Frank. He looked at me with a look of astonishment. I immediately smiled and stretched my hand out to introduce myself.


The police officers started right in on asking me questions. Frank stopped them to ask if they wanted something to drink. He then introduced himself as ‘Detective’ Frank Downlee. The officers changed their attitudes after that. They accepted a glass of water with ice. They took a statement about what happened. They said that the security guards had already made a copy of the tapes from the garage and the outside of the building. I told them about the phone calls. I let them listen to them. They asked me, if they could take my personal cell phone with them. They wanted to take it back to the station to download the messages. I was pretty sure that the phone call from earlier today was from her. Who else would call my phone and leave a message like that? I didn’t mind giving them my cell phone, anything to get her out of my hair.

The officers informed me that the building superintendent was going to press trespassing charges against her. I told them that I wanted to press all the charges against her that were possible. The burlier of the two nodded in agreeance. He handed me a pamphlet that talked about victim’s rights and that had the police report number on it. I took their glasses as Frank walked them to the door. I had finished putting the glasses in the dishwasher when Frank came into the kitchen. He told me that he had to call his mother in law about the girls. He also, wanted to tell her what had transpired earlier. I told him that was fine; I was ready to take a shower. I let him know that there was some chicken cacciatore heating up. I kissed him on his check and went into my bedroom.

When I flicked on the light, I noticed that I had about 5 or 6 Saks bags on my bed. In all the confusion, I forgot about Sabrina bringing me new outfits. Frank must have also forgotten about her coming because he hadn’t mentioned it. I was really excited about what could have been in the bags. However, I decided to take my shower first. So I picked the bags up and took them into my dressing room.

I had just lathered up when Frank stepped in. He started kissing me. He started at my sensitive spot, in the back of my neck. It is my spot that makes me shiver all over. As I braced myself against the shower wall, he continued to kiss me. He put butterfly kisses going down the front of me. Once he got to my breast he took one into his mouth. The kisses had me tingling so I held my breathe. I knew that we were about to finish what we started earlier. As he sucked on one of my breast he fondled the other. I looked down and started to play with his curly hair. He continued down to my belly button. His tongue felt wet and warm as he stuck it in my belly button. At this point, I was more than ready. I softly pushed his head lower. As I pushed lower, he guided my legs open with his hand. I was on the verge of panting before he finally stuck his tongue into my pussy. Oh the feeling of him as he ate my pussy was heaven. He played hide and go seek with his tongue. Every time he took it out of me, I would grab his head a little tighter. He started to blow on my pussy and then started to lightly bite it. At this point, I was going crazy. He took his finger and stuck it up my ass. That was the thing that sent me over the edge. I started screaming as I was cumming. He lifted me and placed my legs around his waist. I held onto the shower door as he lowered me over his dick. I felt him get deeper and deeper as I was engulfed in ecstasy. I could feel him right below my belly button. I bent my head to his. I stuck my tongue in his mouth. The sweetness and the aroma of him had me cumming again. As I started to say that I was cumming, He screamed my name. That gave me incentive to fuck him harder. I fucked him harder not faster. I leaned back and placed my arms on the floor of the shower. I started rotating my body in a slow circular motion. He held onto my waist and ass. He started saying that he loved me over and over, as he came. It was an unsettling way to end a good session. I lifted myself back upright and tapped him to let me down. I picked up my washcloth and washed my body. The scent of Carol Daughter’s Jamaican Punch Body Cleansing Gel was what I needed to erase the smell of our lovemaking. I rinsed my body, turned kissed Frank and stepped out of the shower. I closed the shower door in time to see Frank starting to cry.

I shook my head as I dried off. I used my Carol Daughter’s Jamaican Punch Body Butter to moisturize my body. I had taken out my Bleu Clair Alanis Printed Tee & French Terry Pants pajama set from Neiman Marcus. I was more into dreaming and sleeping than trying to please my houseguest by dressing up for him. I pulled back my comforter and sheets. Climbing between the sheets of my 1000 cotton sheets by B. Smith was the comfort I needed. I was totally exhausted. I hadn’t had a fight since high school. Funny, that fight had to do with Frank also. As I was coming out of school, I heard 2 guys planning to jump him and take his North Face jacket. I waited to see Frank come towards us. He was walking with 2 of his best male friends. When they got closer to me, I started repeating what the 2 wanna be robbers were saying. The smaller of the 2 walked towards me. I then rushed into him. I took him by surprise ad tackled him to the ground. Then Frank and his friends finished the fight. They got expelled and Frank and I got suspended for 2 days. The 2 days were teenage heaven. I snuck to his house during the time our parents were working. We played and made love each day until it was time for me to go home. We laughed about how we thought we were getting over on our parents. Years later, we found out that both sets of parents knew what had been going on. Seems the neighbors’ were spies for our parents. Frank walked into my bedroom and asked if he could sleep with me for the night. I really did want to feel the closeness of another person. I moved over and lifted the covers. He got in bed, pulled me to him and spooned. It was what I needed to put me to sleep.

I was awakened by my alarm clock. When I turned to shut it off, Frank was gone. Goodness, I thought, I must have really been tired. I didn’t hear or feel him get out of the bed. Oh well, I said to myself as I went into my bathroom. I looked at my face in the mirror. The marks had gotten darker. Great! That’s all I need, I thought. I brushed my teeth, put cold cream on my face and headed into the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator, took out the orange juice and milk. I sat them both on the counter. I took a champagne glass out of my stemware rack and a glass bowl from the cabinet. I poured the orange juice into the champagne glass and the milk in the glass bowl. I put both beverages back into the refrigerator. Then I reached under the kitchen island and took out my Apple Jacks. I poured them into the glass bowl and put the box back. Before sitting at the counter, I walked to my front door. I opened it, bent down picked up the paper, after shutting and locking the door, I went back into the kitchen. I sat at the counter and started to eat. When I reached for my glass, I realized that I hadn’t poured any Perrier-Jouet Fleur de Champagne 1999 into the glass with the orange juice. Oh well, I figured I would eat the cereal and then drink the juice before leaving to start my day.


I picked up the paper and starting flipping through it. As I turned to the Queens section, I saw a little article on the fight from the parking lot. I started reading it. It had Frank’s wife’s picture and my picture side by side. The article stated that I had been attacked by a jealous estranged wife. “Frank, Frank” I screamed as I went walking towards the den. He came out scratching his head and asking what was wrong. I showed him the newspaper article. He read it as he went to make coffee. I was too through at this point. I wanted to wring her neck. Why didn’t I just step on her throat and drain all the life out of her. As Frank sat there reading the paper, I walked into my bedroom. My cell phones were vibrating. I then turned and picked up my house phone, the message tone was going off. I dialed my password to access my messages and listen to them. The first few messages were Friend. He had called last night after the fight, in the middle of the night and again this morning. He threatened to come to my house if he didn’t hear from me soon. I rolled my eyes as I erased his messages. The next messages were from my parents. My mom sounded really mad as she left her message. I knew that I had better call her before she came busting herself up in here. My mom has been known to go off on a person or two. After listening to the messages from Hope and Faith, I was about to hang up the phone when I heard my message tone. I listened to the message and it was Frank’s wife. The bitch was crazy enough to call my home after last night. This message was her threatening me and telling me to tell Frank he would never get the girls. She laughed about them not being his daughters and that once he found out whom the daddies were he would die. I saved that message. I figured that it would come in handy at a later time. I called Hope and Faith on my 3 way. After reassuring them that I was fine, I thought it would be good to get together this evening for dinner. They agreed without hesitating. I was happy that we would be getting together. I had been so pre-occupied with the craziness that I had started to neglect our friendship.

Frank was still sitting at the counter when I walked back in. I just looked at him. Then I walked to the refrigerator to pull out the Perrier-Jouet Fleur de Champagne 1999. I poured it into my glass of orange juice. I went to sit on the couch. I called him over to me. He got up and came to sit next to me. I looked at him and wanted to hold him close to me forever. I knew that I couldn’t do that but it was how I felt. No matter how much I was being threatened, I still felt that nothing was going to harm me. I asked Frank what he planned on doing. I wanted him to be able to get back up and keep it moving. He told me that the reason he left my side last night was so that he could call his father and speak with him. He said that he had made an appointment with his lawyer and that he as going to press for an annulment. He said that his marriage was done under false pretenses. That he wanted to get custody or visitation rights of his daughters. He also said that he had to try and come to terms with the fact that the courts may say he has no rights to them. I knew that the last statement tore him up to say. Frank had always wanted to have children. It was a dream of his for as long as I had known him. This was something that I couldn’t help him with. I didn’t want children. I loved my life or I loved my life until all of this got started. I told him that I would support him with whatever he needed. We discussed his looking for a place and I told him that if he really wanted to concentrate on getting the girls maybe he should consider buying a house in Queens or Long Island. This way the girls could spread out. I told him that I would look up some properties and that we could go over what his credit looked like. I didn’t offer to put the house credit line up. I had been considering renting it out since I went there that day. Frank thought it was a good idea and said that he was going to go in to work to discuss going back on a modified schedule. I didn’t know that police officers could work a modified schedule, I said. He then told me with him being on the Burglar unit he could ask for more paperwork duty instead of being in the field. I understood that.

I got up and went into my dressing room. The bags that I thought Sabrina had brought were still sitting in the corner. I looked at my Roman numeral clock and saw that I didn’t have much time before I needed to be in Manhattan. I figured I would look at the items later. I went to my Burberry side of the closet and looked for something to pick out. I decided on my Burberry Black Super Wide Leg Trousers and my White Burberry Check Trim Shirt with my Burberry Small Patent Leather Tote in Berry. I couldn’t find the right Burberry shoes so I put on my Burberry Check Tile Platform Sandals. I knew my pants leg would cover the top of my shoes. I wrote down ‘need Burberry shoes’ on my shopping list for Sabrina.

I went into my bathroom to take a shower. I had taken a shower last night and although I didn’t have sex afterwards, I was still feeling dirty. As I was getting dress, I realized that I hadn’t spoken to Justin. I didn’t worry about his knowing that Frank was staying with me because he was in Baltimore, Md. I figured that I would call him as soon as I left the apartment. This reminded me that I needed to call for my driver. I didn’t feel like driving or being alone.

After arranging for my driver to pick me up, I went into the den. Frank was sitting at the desk, on the computer looking up babysitters. I reminded him that if he was going to move, then he should just make arrangements for his mother-in-law to continue to watch the girls. He thought it was a good idea and he picked up the phone to call her. I wrote down my itinerary for the day. I then gave him the numbers for my other cell phones. Although, his wife was locked up, we still didn’t know if she was the one that had been following me. Frank wanted to have an officer friend of his be my personal bodyguard but I didn’t want or need someone knowing my every move. I also wanted to meet with Friend later in the day. I went into my office while I waited for the driver to come.

I hadn’t been in there long before the doorman buzzed me that my driver was downstairs waiting to pick me up. It was a new doorman and I didn’t know where Ralph was. I called to Frank that I was leaving. He came to the front door to kiss me goodbye. I love the way he kisses I thought as I rode the elevator down to the lobby. When I stepped off the elevator, I decided to go into the building manager’s office. I knocked and waited for him to answer. I waited what seemed like an awful long time before someone came to the door. Finally, the receptionist opened the door. I walked through and looked around. The building manager was sitting behind the desk and the receptionist had closed the door behind her. I sat down in the chair and sniffed my nose. I thought better about sitting in the chair and stood up. I thought the room smelled a little fishy. I asked the manager about Ralph. He told me that the Condo association had decided to conduct an investigation. Ralph was on suspension pending the results of the investigation. I was impressed with the fact that they required Ralph to show up each day, on time at the beginning of his shift that he was scheduled to work and sign-in. This was the way they tracked him to make sure he didn’t disappear. They also required that he called in at the end of the required shift. Also, if the investigation proved that there was no wrong doing on his part, he’ll be paid the back pay. I thought that was a good HR move. The manager said that so far, Ralph had been abiding by all the stipulations. I felt satisfied after my talk with the building manager. I knew that Friend would have more information and give me his opinion on how the whole investigation was going. I thanked the building manager and left.

When I stepped out of the building, my driver held the door open for me to step into the car. I sat back and then pulled out my laptop. I had almost forgotten to call my mother. I asked the driver to hand me the car phone. I dialed my parent’s house and my mother answered. We discussed the incident with Frank’s wife. I knew that over the course of the day, I would have discussed the incident over at least 5 times. It was really not much to say. She jumped out, hit me, we fought and she got arrested. I knew that the prosecuting attorney would be calling me to discuss everything soon. I didn’t know if she had been arraigned yet. So I wasn’t sure if she was locked up or out on bail. I was happy that my driver would be with me throughout the day. I didn’t want to have to get in an incident again. This time I had the feeling that I would shoot her, if we did encounter each other as we had the night before.

No comments: