Monday, September 22, 2008

The Beginning - My Diary

It didn’t take as long as I thought it would after dropping Faith and Frank at my condo building. When we pulled up to my office building, I handed my dry cleaning ticket to my driver. I asked him to pick up my dry cleaning and bring them upstairs for me. He walked me to the elevator and left.

As I walked into my office suite, I saw everyone was busy doing something. I signaled to Brianna and Melody and went into my office. Going over the proposals that Brandi had left and other business, the afternoon went quickly. When I looked up from the last home listing that I was proofing, the clock read 6:15pm. I called Melody into the office. I told her that I would be in tomorrow about 2pm. We went over the business that needed to be done before I got in, what I wanted Brandi and Brianna to do and general office matters. I called my driver to let him know I would be coming downstairs and walked into my office closet. I went through the dry cleaning. I took out my Ellen Tracy outfit that consisted of a brown Leather Jacket, Modern Silk Blouse in Oyster beige and my Wide-Leg Pants in Sable (brown)/oyster (beige) tweed. I love Ellen Tracy. She is one of the few black designers that high – end stores carry clothes. I took out my La Perla Must-Have Push-Up Bra and my matching La Perla Must-Have Culottes underwear in beige. I then changed my bag from my cherry Salvatore Ferragamo patent leather Gancio Lucchetto Hobo to my Hogan Woody Media tote in shimmery sand. After switching bags, I put my undergarments and my Christian Dior Extreme Cutout Sandals in stone (silver) into my Gucci tote bag. I locked my Coach briefcase in my closet and gathered my cell phones to leave.

When I stepped off the elevator, my driver saw me coming and rushed to take my overnight bags. I smiled and thanked him as I got into the car. Once he had put the bags into the trunk, I gave him the address to The Marriott Marquis Hotel, as if he didn’t already know it, and asked him to pass me the car phone. I called the Marquis and asked for Justin’s room number. Justin picked up on the second ring, sounding anxious. Hello, my darling, I said into the receiver. I was happy to be going to see Justin but I hadn’t forgotten about my earlier frustration with him. Justin returned my greeting of happiness. He said that he had just ordered up my favorite fruit, strawberries and cherries. I laughed and before I could ask him, he told me that he had also requested extra whipped crème and Ace of Spade champagne, another favorite of mine. I asked him had he ordered up dinner because I was quite hungry. He took my order and told me to come straight upstairs, not to even stop and ask for the key. I didn’t think anything of it. My mind was full with thoughts of the fantastic fucking that would be going on after dinner.

When we pulled up in front of the hotel, I instructed my driver to pick me up at 1pm, tomorrow. I told him to enjoy his morning and that tomorrow would be an early day. He thanked me, popped open the trunk, helped me out of the car and then handed my luggage to the hotel’s bell boy. I walked with the bell boy to the elevator, gave him the floor number and we got on, as soon as the doors opened. My insides were starting to get jittery with anticipation. I knew that I had a long evening ahead of me. I had my safe sex bag and I was more than ready.



By the time the elevator stopped, I needed to take a shower. I had thoughts of Frank running through my mind as I rode up in the elevator. I was wondering what he was doing and if he had seen his girls. The shower would help to erase thoughts of Frank and his situation out of my head. The elevator doors opened and we stepped off. The bell boy knocked on the door, while I turned off my cell phones. Before Justin opened the door, I asked the bell boy to have the front desk ring the room at 12:30 the next afternoon. I wanted to make sure that I was going to be able to drag myself out of bed. Justin was a fantastic fuck partner. He had stamina like I hadn’t seen before. I was secretly hoping that he wasn’t catching those ‘female’ emotions and starting to get attached. Before, I had the chance to think about Justin’s feelings anymore, he opened the door. He reached pass the bell boy to hug me. In one swift movement, he lifted me off my feet as he pulled me into the hotel suite. I laughed and kissed him back before playfully hitting him on his shoulder to put me down. He laughed, kissed me again and then placed me back on the floor. Justin reached into his pocket and took out his wallet. He pulled a $20 out and handed it to the bell boy. The bell boy thanked him, turned and left. Justin made sure the bottom door was locked before turning his attention back to me. When he did, I saw the lust in his eyes. Maybe it was the way that he licked his lips as he looked at me. I thought that he sure had LL Cool J beat at his own signature move. Justin’s hazel eyes danced against the ray of sunlight that was pouring into the room. He walked to me and took me by my hand. Pulling me to him, I felt his 11 1/2 size dick start to get hard. I reached down and unzipped his pants, as we continued to kiss. His moaning was the pressure I needed to reach my hand in his pants and release his dick. I felt it growing in my hand as his breathing started to quicken. I wanted sex but I wanted to eat even more. I pulled myself out of his arms and dropped to my knees. Before I took him in my mouth, I asked if he had ordered up dinner. When he insisted that he had, I took him into my mouth. I started sucking his dick as if it was a lollipop. Justin took his belt a loose and unsnapped his pants. When I came off of the head of his dick, his pre-ejaculation was streaming from his dick to my mouth. I wiped it while Justin pulled his pants down to his ankles. I then started sucking on his head, again. I licked it and sucked the juice while he begged me to take the whole thing into my mouth. Then he started rubbing his hands through my hair. I took the head in slowly while playing with his balls. He moaned my name in desire. I took 10 inches into my mouth and then he was screaming for me to take the rest in. he started pushing my head a little faster while begging me to take it all. I opened my mouth wider and took all of him into it. He screamed and then I knew he was ready to cum. I eased up off of sucking his dick and slide it in between my titties. I had the head facing me, while he started screaming with desire. He was loving, fucking my titties. I rubbed them harder against his dick. I knew that he was ready to explode when he started fucking them faster and saying my name. He came all over my titties just as we heard the knock on the door. Justin said one moment, as he helped me up off of my knees. I smiled and kissed him, as I turned to go into the bathroom. I took a washcloth, wet it and wiped my mouth then my titties. I wet another washcloth and went back into the sitting room. Justin was sitting on the couch with his head laid back and his eyes closed.



I bent down and wiped his dick off. When I did that he opened his eyes and smiled at me. I just wanted him to get up so that he could go to the door and get dinner. I was past hungry at this point, I was starving. He stood, fixed his pants and went to open the door. I went back into the bathroom to run my bath water and to look at my dress. I had pulled it up over my head while I was sucking Justin’s dick. I wanted to check for any cum stains. I was glad I didn’t see any on it but my bra had stains all over it. I got my Gucci overnight bag and checked for my Woolite. I took it out of the bag, cut the water in the sink on, plugged the sink and poured some Woolite into it. I placed my bra in the sink to let it soak. When I put the Woolite back into my bag, I checked to make sure I had enough spermicide and condoms. After that explosion, Justin had, I knew that it was indeed going to be a long night. I smiled at myself in the mirror and checked my bath water. I wanted to make sure that my tub was full of bubbles. I was going to soak in that tub, alone. That I was sure of. I wanted my time before anything else kicked off between Justin and me.

No comments: