Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Diary - Still at the Beginning

When I walked back into the sitting room, Justin had dinner set-up at the table. He had ordered Shrimp pasta for me and Chicken Parmigiana for himself. That was fine with me. I just let him know that I wanted some of his parmigiana. He laughed and told me that I wasn’t playing when I told him that I was hungry. I accepted the glass of Ace that he handed me and drank it. I had finished my dinner and was eating what he had put on my plate from his plate when he finished eating. He removed his plate and then I handed him mine. He placed both plates on the serving tray and took out the strawberries and cherries. I asked if he could bring them into the bathroom. I explained that I wanted to get into the tub and relax before we went any further. He agreed that he would bring the fruit into the bathroom. He didn’t seem to like the idea that I wanted to be alone in the tub. That was his problem though. He would either do it my way or no way at all. I could call a cab and go home, if he gave me any problems. He didn’t though. Justin came into the bathroom after I had gotten into the tub. He had taken everything but his Sean John boxer briefs off. I loved the lion he had tattooed on the right side of his back. The lion’s eyes were as hazel as his. He had his initials, JL on the earring that the lion wore. Justin just oozed sex. When Justin had on a suit, his tallness and built demanded respect. He carried himself very well. Whatever Justin wore, he looked good in. I had never seen him wearing a sweat suit or sneakers. His body was athletic. It was easy to see that he worked out and put effort in his appearance. I mean he didn’t look like Al Reynolds, there was nothing that would suggest Justin was on the down low, but he did care about how he looked. I was glad for that. I didn’t take interest in what they call, rough necks but I sure didn’t like a man that was over metro-sexual. That thought sent chills up my spine. As I looked over at Justin he was pouring me another glass of Ace. He picked up a brush with his other hand. He handed me the glass of champagne and started brushing my hair. I sipped the champagne and then leaned my head back. His brushing my hair felt good. I reached over and dipped a strawberry into my glass. I took it out and held it out for Justin. Justin bit it and then motioned for me to eat the rest. I redipped it into the champagne and then stuck it into my mouth. It was sweet and juicy. I pulled some cherries and placed them into my glass.



I drank the glass of Ace and then started eating the cherries. The champagne made them taste even sweeter. After I washed, I figured I better get out before I turned into a prune. Justin came to the side of the tub with a towel.

I stood up and before I could step out, he lifted me out of the tub. Justin carried me into the bedroom. He joked about me gaining weight before he laid me on the bed. I lay back and allowed him to begin to dry my body down. It felt good to have him massage my body as he lotion me down with my La Prairie Limited-Edition Silver Rain Glistening Body Oil Mist. Justin took his time and didn’t miss a muscle in my body. I knew that he had put great detail into what he did to my body. When he got to my stomach, he cracked a joke about how heavy I felt when he lifted me up and brought me into the bedroom. I lifted up on my elbows and playfully knocked him on his head. I told him that he never said that to a lady knowing that she just ate. He ducked before I could swat at him again and laughingly apologized. Justin told me to turn over on my stomach and went back to misting me down. After he finished with my backside, he hit my ass and told me to turn over. I obligated just as I was told. Justin started playing with my feet. He knew I was ticklish but that didn’t stop him from putting my toes in his mouth. He started sucking them and massaging them as I screamed for him to stop. When he did stop, he pushed my legs apart. He slid up in between them. I half - closed my eyes because I knew what was next. He licked his lips and then his finger. He blew on my pussy and then stuck his tongue in it. He started fucking my pussy with his tongue. H would put his tongue in, take it out and then slide it across my clit. I was definitely enjoying in, as I squirmed. Just like everything else, so far, Justin knew how to eat pussy. He lifted me up and then sat me on his face. He started bouncing me up and down by my waist. It was feeling so good, I held onto the bed frame and started fucking him. I didn’t need him to lead me. I took full control. I knew what he wanted and I was about to give it to him. I came all in his mouth. After I came, I rolled over and put my legs behind my head. I knew that would be all the invitation he would need. Justin leaned over my pussy that was inviting him to come inside, he kissed it started sucking it again. He put on his condom, then guided his dick into my wet pussy and started fucking me. I knew that he would go crazy seeing me bent into a pretzel. He rode my pussy until it was about dry. I reached for my bag from the night stand. Justin handed it to me without ever stopping fucking me. I took my lubricant out, leaned up and poured it on my pussy and his dick. The coldness and the wetness made Justin scream. Just as he screamed, he came. I knew that it wasn’t over. I unlocked my legs came out of the pretzel and bent to change his condom. I took that one off, poured more spermicide in the new one, pumped some in me and then applied this condom like I liked to, with my mouth. This made Justin hard again. My sucking and stroking his dick got him up. By the time, I got the condom to the tip of his dick, he was at full attention. I sat on his dick and started riding. He started screaming that I was the best fuck he ever had. He wanted me to say that it was his pussy and although I didn’t have anybody else. I leaned forward and then stuck my titties in his mouth. I did this to shut him up. I was willing to play with him but I wasn’t willing to say those words. My pussy did not belong to him. When I stuck my titties into his mouth this made him lean forward which made me tighten my pussy around his dick.

It caused a greater sensation for him and a deeper sensation for me. I felt him shake and I knew that I was about to cum. He held me tighter and sucked my tittie like it was a baby’s bottle. My body went into convulsions as he muffled he was cumming. We came together. At this point I was really tired; I rolled over onto my side. I took his condom off and got up to go into the bathroom.

When I got in the bathroom, I threw the condom in the trash and cut the shower on. I was going to rinse my body off. Justin came into the bathroom and closed the door, I just looked at him.

No comments: