Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Diary - The Beginning

He laughed and said he did that out of habit. I turned and bent my head to put the shower cap on. When I came back up to tuck my hair better, Justin was right in front of me. I looked up into his eyes. I believe that the eyes can’t lie whereas words can. Justin looked like he was in heaven. The look that he had in his eyes, made me smile. I was happy to be with him at that moment. He hugged me and I returned it. I stood on my tippy toes to kiss him. He kissed me back as he guided me into the shower. We washed and rinsed each other off. I knew it wouldn’t turn into another fucking session, although I was ready if it did. This time, when we got out of the shower, I dried Justin off. He stood there and just took in the soft movements of my hand. When I dried his dick off, he got hard again. “Uhh” was all I could think. I loved his body; I loved the bodies of men. I was ready, I felt my pussy start to throb but Justin just took me and laid me on the bed. He laid beside me, spooned and pulled the covers up over us. I knew that it wasn’t the end of our session, just the break. I pulled his arms around me and went to sleep.

I was awaken the next morning by the smell of eggs, bacon and pancakes. The smell of the bacon made me jump up and run into the bathroom. I had just enough time to lock both doors and cut the water on. I bent my heard over the toilet and started vomiting. My insides were shaking. I wondered how long it would be, before the smell of bacon no longer made me sick. Justin started calling my name through the door. I’ll be right out, I screamed before I started hurling in the toilet again. After, I was finished; I flushed the toilet and then started brushing my teeth. I brushed my hair and then washed my face. I felt like I was ready to join him. I unlocked both doors and went into the sitting room. Justin came to me and asked if I was alright. I assured him that I was and that the bacon made me feel sick. I didn’t go into the reason behind it, because Friend had warned me to not discuss it. I didn’t know why but I took that to mean Justin, too. I know that I just didn’t like discussing much of my life with him. No reality. Justin just looked at me and then turned his back. I didn’t have enough time to read the look in his eyes but I decided not to worry about it. When I sat down at the table next to him, I realized that I hadn’t put on at least my bathrobe. Justin saw me looking at myself and asked me not to put anything on. He said that he loved my body and wanted to enjoy breakfast just looking at me. I smiled and then told him, if he wanted to finish breakfast he had better keep his bottoms and bathrobe on. We laughed and started eating. I, again, beat him finishing breakfast. I saw that there was a tray with the top still on. I got up, went to the cart and lifted the top.



It was more strawberries and cream. I squealed like a baby and carried the tray to the table. Justin shook his head in laughter as he handed me a mimosa. I took it and then started right into my strawberries. I had just gotten to the last one when Justin took my hand and led me from the table. I knew what he had on his mind because he had the can of whip crème in his hand. When we got into the bedroom, he asked me to lay down. I obeyed him with no hesitation. Once I was on the bed, he sprayed the whipped crème on my titties and on my pussy. The coldness of the crème made my body shiver. Justin started sucking my titties and playing in my pussy.

I was glad that I had gotten some sleep. I knew with Justin, fucking could take place all day long. Once, my titties had no more crème on them, he licked his way down to my pussy. He didn’t stop to play with my belly button, like I liked. He went straight for his platter. He sucked the juice of the crème from upon my hairs. Once that was all gone, he then stuck his tongue in my pussy. I was delighted and screamed from the pleasure of his wet but warm tongue. The more he played in my pussy with his tongue the more I squirmed. I pulled on his head, on the sheets and then wrapped my legs tightly around his neck. He ate me until I came. When I had finished cumming, he unlocked my legs, put on a condom and then he took his long hard dick and placed it in my wet pussy. He wanted to fuck me missionary style and I liked it. He had total control of me and our fucking. I felt his body begin to shake. I lifted my legs and placed them on his shoulders. He kissed my legs and held my waist as his body shook violently while he called my name. I lay back in total exhaustion. When I rolled over I looked at the clock. It read 11:00am; I knew that I had an hour and half before I needed to get up. Justin kissed me on the check and went into the bathroom. My eyes became heavy as I heard him turn on the shower and I fell asleep.

No comments: