Monday, September 15, 2008

My Diary - Still at the Beginning

I was excited to be seeing Friend for more than one reason. Being with him was different than being with either Frank or Justin. Justin brought fun and freedom to my life. Frank was stability and comfortable. Friend brought intrigue to my life. Everything with Friend was mysterious. I loved it! Not telling anyone who he was and meeting in dark expensive places. He gave me the key to fantasy. I was amazed with him from the very beginning. I met him when I was volunteering to work on Mayor Mike Bloomberg’s first appointment as mayor. I’m a democrat and so is Friend’s family historically. However, we both felt so passionate about the issues that Mayor Bloomberg presented that we jumped the fence.

After I first met him, I immediately went home and googled him. I read everything about him and his family. I went to the library and checked out additional books to find out more. By the time I saw him again it felt like I had known him my whole life. The feeling was good. We worked side by side, making phone calls and canvassing neighborhoods. I met his parents and wife at the pre-election dinner. Friend had bought my $5000 a plate ticket. We had not started our affair until that night. I walked into the ballroom with my hair pinned up into a flowing ponytail and wearing a body fitted Versace evening gown. It was an amazing night. There were the Trumps, The Rockefellers, The Weinbergs and The HSH Princess Angela and HSH Prince Maximilian of Liechtenstein. Although my wealth is minimal compared to the people surrounding me, I felt right at place. I think that my self confidence and my dress had a lot to do with Friend viewing me as more than a co-volunteer that night.

I danced with quite a few men, eligible bachelors and married men. However, when they played Luther Vandross’ ‘A House is not a Home’, yes at the Republican Party, Friend asked me to dance. I excused myself from the partner I was currently dancing with and glided into his arms. Friend held me at a length that was both respectable and personal. He held one hand just above my waist and the other hand, held mine in his, close to his chest. I could feel his heart beating in between his barely audible sighs. At one point during the dance he laid his head on mine. It was then that he said he was sending his car to pick me up. I lifted my head to look into his eyes. What I saw was more than just lust, I saw longing. I excused myself from the dance and when to the bathroom. When I got into the stall, I called Faith. Faith is the more adventurous one between her and Hope. Faith had a few affairs prior to getting married. She knew what I could potentially have been getting myself into. She weighed the pros and cons within 2 minutes. By the time I opened the stall, I knew exactly what I was going to do. I refreshed my M.A.C. make-up and left the bathroom. When I got back into the ballroom, Mayor Bloomberg was making a speech. I slid into my chair and drank a glass of wine. Over my Crystal glass, Friend caught my eye. I smiled and nodded my head in agreeance.


The car pulled up to the hotel. As my driver went to retrieve my luggage, the hotel’s doorman helped me from the car. I just turned and looked at the hotel in amazement. No matter how many times I saw it, it was always breath-taking. I loved that it was in the center of Manhattan. The view onto Central Park was beautiful. I walked into the lobby and got my key. This hotel clerk was new and when I asked for the key, he raised his eyebrow at me. He told me that he needed to call upstairs and confirm. I stood there looking at him with disgust all over my face. I had given him my ID and I’m sure that the only reason he was acting like this was because of my skin color. Every now and then, I get that old sly act of racism. I waited until he came back and apologized. I didn’t respond just gave him a pissed off grimace, took my key and went to the elevators. On the way up, I had to keep repeating over and over to myself, I will not allow him to ruin my evening, and I will not allow him to ruin my evening. When the elevator stopped, the bell boy held the door open for me. I knocked twice before using the key to come in. This was our ritual. If someone was with us, we would knock twice before entering. We had set up little codes over the years. It helped keep our affair private. I opened the door, the bell boy sat my luggage in the room, I tipped him and he left. I closed and locked the door after him. When I turned Friend was standing right up on me. Without a word, he bent down and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back. I was ready to go to the bedroom.

Friend kissed me like he had been missing me. It felt good. It felt real good. He pulled away and took me by the hand. I was sure that we were headed for the bedroom. To my surprise, he led me to the sitting room. He wanted to discuss last night. After repeating the story, he suggested an attorney for me. Normally, I didn’t accept his help or recommendations but I wanted to try and keep this assault and battery charge as low profile as possible. I knew that whatever lawyer he recommended would be discreet and very good. I took the information and promised to call him as soon as possible. After that discussion, he jumped right into the fact that they seemed to be hitting a brick wall trying to find information on the bogus car rental. He said “that his people would continue until they retrieved all the information there was”. I thanked him. He again tried to convince me to get a bodyguard. I told him that I didn’t think that was necessary. I agreed to have my driver continue to drive me for the next couple of weeks. This gave him some comfort. We didn’t discuss my home arrangements and I was glad.

I looked at my watch and knew I didn’t have much time left. I moved closer to Friend and started kissing him. While we continued to kiss, I removed his shirt. When I got his shirt off, I stood to remove my clothing. I started with my shirt. When I had it completely off, Friend reached for me. He pulled me to him and started kissing my belly button. He loved the tattoo; I had around my belly button. He darted his tongue in and out of my belly button. I pulled away to finish undressing. As I stepped out of my trousers, I made sure that I was belly dancing for him. I continued to dance in my garter belt and heels. I turned and started dancing into the bedroom. I knew he was right behind me because I could hear his heavy breathing. When I backed onto the bed, Friend was almost completely naked. I am always amazed at his body. He was cut –up. Friend always teased me about his body. He said that he tried to stay in shape like Nelly, the rapper. I thought Nelly’s body was insane and that Ashanti was definitely a lucky woman. So Friend worked out repeatedly. He said that his wife wasn’t fond of it but as long as I liked it, he loved it. So the more time he spent in the gym, the more he cursed me in a good way. His body was definitely unusual. He was bigger than the typical white male. His dick hung 9.75 inches when fully erected. I know because I measured him. While, I knew that the ‘miracle’ creams, gadgets and pills didn’t work, I knew it was all nature that made him and I was definitely glad he was well endowed. That was something his wife also couldn’t deal with. He said “she often complained that he was too big and that he was tearing her insides up”. He couldn’t believe that she had gotten pregnant 3 times, since she wouldn’t allow him to put his dick fully inside of her. Whereas, I took it and was yearning for more.

Once he was fully undressed, I reached for his dick. I took it into my mouth. I sucked it in slowly until all 9.75 inches was deep in my throat. He moaned real loud. It was all the motivation I needed to suck him as if he had sweet nectar and I was trying to get it all. Friend sometimes called me ‘Deep Throat’. I loved it, it was our fucking game. The more he would call me Deep Throat, the more I would take him in. When he was good and worked up, I went to my purse and took out my safe sex bag. I put on his condom with my mouth while I used my vaginal applicator to put the spermicide in me. After I had finished I kissed Friend while climbing up on the bed. I turned over onto all fours. I pulled him onto me. I reached under me and grabbed his penis. He moaned while I guided his dick into my ass. He screamed from pleasure. He started talking about how fat and tight my ass was. I backed my ass into him as far as I could. He started fucking me in my ass faster. I loved it. He reached down and started playing with my pussy. He was rubbing my clit. He took his hand out of my pussy and stuck it in his mouth. He moaned “that I tasted so sweet”. I continued to fuck him from underneath him. Then I pushed him backwards. He knew what that meant. He lay down on the bed and I sat on his dick. The pleasure that I felt as I eased my ass over his dick again, was indescribable. I rode his dick like it was in my pussy. I leaned forward to hold onto the bed posts. This made his dick curve to the shape of my ass. He stuck a few of his fingers in my pussy while letting the others play with my clit. My titties were bouncing as he leaned up; he caught them in his mouth. I screamed out loud in pleasure. The next thing I knew we were cumming together. I loved it; I eased off of his dick and onto my side. As I did so, I saw the clock. I couldn’t believe that it read 8:15pm. I would be late. I jumped up, took the condom off of him, threw it into the trash and ran into the bathroom. I cut on the shower, grabbed my garment bag and my mini-steamer. I hung my dress up on the butler’s rack and positioned my steamer. I grabbed one of the hotel’s washcloths and towels. In my haste to pack, I had forgotten my body wash and lotion. I would have to use the hotel’s. I wrapped my hair up and put on my shower cap. I jumped in the shower. Once I had completed washing, I stepped out of the shower, grabbed the towel and started drying myself off. When I walked into the bedroom, I looked for my clothes. Friend walked in with some strawberries and cream. He dipped a strawberry into the cream and held it up to my mouth. I opened my mouth wide as he stuck it in. I bit down on the strawberry and the juice dripped down my chin. He licked the juice off of my face. I smiled and opened my mouth for another bite. This time he stuck the strawberry in my mouth and then poured some cream after it. I had to open my mouth wider in order to catch the cream. It was exactly what he wanted. Friend bent and kissed me with his mouth wide open. I transferred the strawberry from mine to his. We played with the strawberry in our mouths for a few minutes more. Once it was finally gone, I took my tongue back. I looked around the room, once more, for my clothes. Friend saw me looking and said that he had sent them downstairs to be steamed. I huffed and threw my hands up. I got my Burberry handbag and pulled out my Verizon Wireless LG VX9400.

2 comments:

ms watts said...

still going good sis. you know your assistant is not just reading this but proofing it as well so here are a couple things i found don't take them critical just making sure you are PERFECT!! you keep using when instead of went, drawer instead of draw and bus boy instead of bell boy-bus boy clears tables in a restaurant.there were two others but i can't remember cuz it took me forever to remember by damn password to post a comment. Keep up the good work and i love you

Aisha said...

Damn girl I felt like I was at the party, keep up the good work.

Aisha